To keep up to date with all FSTC's international projects and work please sign up to receive a free newsletter keeping you abreast of all the most recent developments.
FSTC seeks to remedy social and cultural misunderstanding through their work by providing professional expertise to Muslim and non-Muslim institutions. They are internationally established and recognised as a credible and respectable primary choice for expert advice on Muslim Heritage issues. Being present at many high profile events, in countries including the UK, Europe, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Morocco, and UAE, FSTC can offer the following core competencies:
- Knowledgable speakers and event co-ordination
- World leading academics active in primary and secondary research
- Authoritative, high quality information and articles for a variety of media
- Public lectures
- Website management and content
- Organising short and long-term educational training to schools
- Providing courses for teachers, diplomats, managers, civil servants, and media providers.
Through the advancement in Internet technologies, FSTC has the facility to allow global access to source materials in a new Muslim Heritage database, 3-D recreated models of Muslim technology and an online community of scholars and contributors. The flagship project www.MuslimHeritage.com is chartering the oceans of knowledge with great success.
This suite of skills that FSTC embodies has led to a number of successful projects including:
1001 Inventions: Discover the Muslim Heritage in our World
National Curriculum - England
by: FSTC LImited, Sat 15 November, 2008